Tuesday 27 October 2015

Brush lettering


It was around two months ago, when I was thinking adding hand written messages instead of prepared die-cut on my cards. After all, these are handmade greeting cards and I think hand written messages on them make them even more special and handmade! I am always a pen junkie and always in search of different pens to write sleek and neat handwriting. After a bit of search, I came across beautiful handwritten arts in Instagram. Instagram is such an amazing place filled with such talented people and I had the great chance of getting to know some of these great people sharing their own hand writing experiences. In particular, I got into modern hand brushing and it was where I found out about Tombow pens. I immediately ordered a few and realized these are just no ordinary pens and with some practice you can create beautiful art work. Ultimately I used the Tombow USA pens on my handmade cards and I was happy with the results. I am still in the process of learning as I think practice and even more practice makes your hand move freely and it is such an exciting moment.
Do you have any experience using Tombow USA pens? I would love to hear from you of what you think about these pens.

XOXO
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment